There will be separate competition for Primary & Secondary school children.
Below are the competitions in Curiosity ‘20.
1. Project Work & Demonstration
- For project demonstration, models, charts etc. can be used.
- Each student should explain the project in 5 minutes.
- Take a video of the project and mail it to email@example.com
- You can also upload the video to google drive and email the link.
Topics for project demonstration
1. Life style diseases and its remedies
2. One of the invention that changed human living
1. The Big Bang Theory
2. Sustainable Development
- All questions will be science based.
- Science quiz will be conducted online at a specific time for all participants.
- All questions will be objective type.
- Quiz for Primary and Secondary will be conducted at 5pm on 30th October.
- An email with link and password to online quiz will be mailed to all participants in advance.
Time: 20 minutes
3.Science Poster Designing
- Please use posters of A2 size.
- Poster cannot be fully digitally printed.
- Posters can use digitally printed images/maps/content etc.
- Take a picture of you holding your poster and send this picture and also the poster to firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics for science poster competition
2. Origin of Living Things
1. Artificial Intelligence
1. Solar Radiations
- Maximum 1500 words ( 3 A4 pages).
- Send in word document to email@example.com.
Topics for science article
1. Life after Covid
2. Space Tourism
1. Importance of Scientific Temper in our society
2. Scope of electric vehicles
ALL ENTRIES MUST REACH ON OR BEFORE 30TH OCTOBER 2020 .REGISTRATION FEE IS 10 EURO PER CHILD.